Challenges facing Coaching Professionals in the world of Golf
Various studies have been conducted by numerous bodies on this topic. Whether employed by a golf club, driving range, school, academy etc., or as a director/owner of a golf facility, key areas for focus are:
- Financial – to find additional ways to generate revenue through ones coaching services; to enter the digital market; to stay abreast of technology
- Membership/client numbers
- Add value to the current services provided to existing clients
- Capitalize on coaching services
- Promote services to a broader audience
- Communication - Improve ways to communicate with clients/members, frequency and nature of communication – not just a monthly newsletter via email!
The general response from pro’s who are aware of the above challenges and live through them is; “Excellent, I know what I need to do, but my time and resources are very limited, I am a one-man band! so:
How do I do this?
Where do I start?
How much will it cost?
Who can help me?
How long will this take?
What are the guarantees of increasing my revenue significantly enough to justify my investment of time and input?”
The miSport platform provides the means, infrastructure and method to help coaches address their commercial challenges.